Can Waterpipe Smoking cause Oral Cancer?
Citation Information :
Can Waterpipe Smoking cause Oral Cancer?. World J Dent 2018; 9 (1):1-1.
CC BY 3.0
Copyright © 2018; The Author(s).
How to cite this article: Raj AT, Patil S, Awan KH, Rajkumar C. Can Waterpipe Smoking cause Oral Cancer? World J Dent 2018;9(1):1.
- The prevalence of waterpipe tobacco smoking among the general and specific populations: a systematic review. BMC Public Health 2011 Apr;11:244.
- Systematic review and meta-analysis of inhaled toxicants from waterpipe and cigarette smoking. Public Health Rep 2016 Jan-Feb;131(1):76-85.
- Advisory Note. Waterpipe tobacco smoking: health effects research needs and recommended actions by regulators. Geneva: WHO; 2005.
- Hookah smoking, and cancer: carcinoembryonic antigen (CEA) levels in exclusive/ever hookah smokers. Harm Reduct J 2008 May;5:19.
- Cancer risk in waterpipe smokers: a meta-analysis. Int J Public Health 2016 Jan;62(1):73-83.
- Assessing the effect of waterpipe smoking on cancer outcome — a systematic review of current evidence. Asian Pac J Cancer Prev 2017 Feb;18(2):495-502.
- Oral cancer in young Jordanians: potential association with frequency of narghile smoking. Oral Surg Oral Med Oral Pathol Oral Radiol 2014 Nov;118(5):560-565.
- Oral health hazards of water pipe smoking: current evidence. J Contemp Dent Pract 2017 Jul;18(7):539-540.