Clinical Evaluation of Silorane-based Resin Composites in the Posterior Teeth: An 18 Months Follow-up Study
Citation Information :
Almuhaiza M. Clinical Evaluation of Silorane-based Resin Composites in the Posterior Teeth: An 18 Months Follow-up Study. World J Dent 2016; 7 (2):69-72.
Copyright © 2016; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Almuhaiza M. Clinical Evaluation of Silorane-based Resin Composites in the Posterior Teeth: An 18 Months Follow-up Study. World J Dent 2016;7(2):69-72.
- Color and translucency in silorane-based resin composite compared to universal and nanofilled composites. J Dent 2010;38(Suppl 2):e110-116.
- Three-year randomized clinical evaluation of a low-shrinkage silorane based resin composite in non-carious cervical lesions. Clin Oral Investig 2014;18(4):1071-1079.
- Physical properties of a new siloranebased restorative system. Dent Mater 2010;26(4):337-344.
- Silorane-based dental composite: behavior and abilities. Dent Mater J 2006;25(3):445-454.
- How to repair fillings made by silorane-based composites. Clin Oral Investig 2011;15(6):915-922.
- Do low-shrink composites reduce polymerization shrinkage effects? J Dent Res 2011;90(5):596-601.
- Effect of thermo-mechanical load cycling on silorane-based composite restorations. Dent Mater J 2012;31(6):1054-1059.
- Effects of food-simulating liquids on the mechanical properties of a silorane-based dental composite. Dent Mater J 2009;28(3): 362-367.
- Evaluation of cuspal deflection in premolar teeth restored with low shrinkable resin composite (in vitro study). J Int Soc Prev Community Dent 2015;5(6):470-475.
- Three-year clinical evaluation of a silorane composite resin. J Esthet Restor Dent 2014;26(3):179-190.
- Clinical evaluation of a low-shrinkage composite in posterior restorations: one-year results. Oper Dent 2012;37(2):117-129.
- FDI World Dental Federation -clinical criteria for the evaluation of direct and indirect restorations. Update and clinical examples. J Adhes Dent 2010;12(4):259-272.
- FDI World Dental Federation: clinical criteria for the evaluation of direct and indirect restorations-update and clinical examples. Clin Oral Investig 2010;14(4):349-366.
- Effects of different surface finishing procedures on the change in surface roughness and color of a polymer infiltrated ceramic network material. J Adv Prosthodont 2016;8(1):16-20.
- Relationship between gap size and dentine secondary caries formation assessed in a microcosm biofilm model. Caries Res 2009; 43(2):97-102.
- Effect of photoactivation mode on the hardness and bond strength of methacrylate-and Silorane monomer-based composites. J Adhes Dent 2013;15(1):33-39.
- Color stability of silorane-based composites submitted to accelerated artificial ageing—an in situ study. J Dent 2011;39 Suppl 1:e18-24.
- Effect of using silorane-based resin composite for restoring conservative cavities on the changes in cuspal deflection. Oper Dent 2013;38(2):E1-8.