Circulating Tumor DNA as a Biomarker for Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma
Snehashish Ghosh, Karuna Kumari
Citation Information :
Ghosh S, Kumari K. Circulating Tumor DNA as a Biomarker for Oral Squamous Cell Carcinoma. World J Dent 2015; 6 (3):0-0.
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2015; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Potentially malignant disorders of the oral cavity. Int J Cancer 2015;136(3): 503-515.
- Current aspects and future strategies in oral cancer research: a review. J Med Radiol Pathol Surg 2015;1:8-13.
- The clinical utilization of circulating cell free DNA (CCFDNA) in blood of cancer patients. Int J Mol Sci 2013;14(9):18925-18958.
- Circulating DNA-important biomarker of cancer. J Mol Biomarkers Diagn 2012.
- Detection of circulating tumor DNA in early and late stage human malignancies. Sci Transl Med 2014;6(224):224-254.
- Monitoring of circulating tumour associated DNA as a prognostic tool for oral squamous cell carcinoma. Br J Cancer 2005;92(12):2181-2184.
- Microfluidic approaches for cancer cell separation: review. J Biomed Sci Eng 2014;7:1005-1018.
- Is the role of circulating DNA as a biomarker of cancer being prematurely overrated? Clin Biochem 2010;43(1-2):26-36.