Bridging the Gap between Knowledge and Practice in using Personal Protective Measures for Infection Control
Mythri Halappa, Arun Aslam
Citation Information :
Halappa M, Aslam A. Bridging the Gap between Knowledge and Practice in using Personal Protective Measures for Infection Control. World J Dent 2014; 5 (4):251-251.
Copyright © 2014; Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P) Ltd.
- Usage of protective eye wear among dental practitioners of Bengaluru city: a survey with review of literature. World J Dent 2014;5(1):17-20.
- Knowledge and attitude of endodontic postgraduate students toward sterilization of endodontic files: a cross.sectional study. Saudi Endodont J 2014;4(1):18-22.
- Knowledge, attitude and behavior regarding hepatitis B and infection control in dental clinical students. Clin Dent Res 2011;35(2):21-27.
- A survey of cross-infection control procedures: knowledge and attitudes of Turkish dentists. J Appl Oral Sci 2009;17(6):565-569.
- Infection control practices among dental professionals in Shiraz dentistry school, Iran. Arch Iran Med 2009;12(1):48-51.
- The collaborative working group. An investigation of nurse's knowledge, attitudes and practices regarding disinfection procedures in Italy. BMC Inf Dis 2011May;11:148.
- Standard precautions and infection control—ASHM. Available at: http://www.ashm.org.au/images/…a…/hiv_viral_hep_chapter_13.pdf. Cited on 21/9/13.