Is There any Role of Oral Inflammation and Infection in Oral Cancer?
Peter A Reichart
Citation Information :
Reichart PA. Is There any Role of Oral Inflammation and Infection in Oral Cancer?. World J Dent 2012; 3 (4).
CC BY-SA 4.0
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
- Identification of risk groups for oral precancer and cancer and preventive measures. Clin Oral Invest 2001;5:207-13.
- The global health burden of infection-associated cancers in the year 2002. Int J Cancer 2006;118:3030-44.
- Human papillomavirus types in head and neck squamous cell carcinomas worldwide: A systemic review. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2005;14:467-75.
- The role of viruses in squamous cell carcinoma of the oropharyngeal mucosa. Oral Oncol 2009;45:351-55.
- Chronic periodontitis and the incidence of head and neck squamous cell carcinoma. Cancer Epidemiol Biomarkers Prev 2009;18:2406-12.
- Exploring the link between microorganisms and oral cancer: A systematic review of the literature. Head Neck 2009;31:122-239.
- Oral yeast carriage in patients with advanced cancer. Oral Microbiol Immunol 2002;17:79-84.