Behavior Assessment Amid Children Aged 0 to 3 Years in Dental Institution
K Kiran, Swati Dwivedi, Pallavi Vashisth, Virag Bhatia
Citation Information :
Kiran K, Dwivedi S, Vashisth P, Bhatia V. Behavior Assessment Amid Children Aged 0 to 3 Years in Dental Institution. World J Dent 2012; 3 (1):50-54.
Copyright © 2012; The Author(s).
How to cite this article
Kiran K, Dwivedi S, Vashisth P, Bhatia V. Behavior Assessment Amid Children Aged 0 to 3 Years in Dental Institution. World J Dent 2012;3(1):50-54.
- The rights of infants. (2nd ed). New York: Columbia University Press; 1965:90-92.
- The three-year-myth. Pediatr Dent 1987;9:86-87.
- Dental caries experience in 3-year-old. Sao Paulo: Artes Medicas 1996;246.
- Young children in brief seperation: A fresh look. Psychohanal Study Child 1976;26:264-315.
- Behavioural changes in children. Semina 1997;18:43-46.
- Psychological effects of dental treatment on children of different ages. J Dent Child 1967;34:30-36.
- Behavioral evaluation during dental care in children aged 0 to 3 years. J Dent Child 2003;70:100-03.
- Origins and characteristics of fear of dentistry. J Am Dent Assoc 1973;86:842-48.
- Dentistry for babies: A Preventive protocol. J Dent Child 2000;67:89-92.
- Evaluation of children's behaviour aged 0-3 years during dental acre: A longitudinal study. J Indian Soc Pedod Prev Dent 2009;3: 145-50.
- Maturation of behavioural reactions in children in their first 3 years of life. Sao Paulo: Santos 2002;609-15.
- Child behaviour in families: Maternal teaching and child rearing practices. Rio de Janerio: Campus 1983:81-102.
- Reactions of children with physical maturation. Sao Paulo: Moraes 1991:22-76.
- Quality of life among the children and the adolescents in Brazil. Sao Paulo: Sarvier 1993:11-26.